Being the gemstone of the solid planet Saturn or Shani, blue sapphire is the most efficient gemstone and is also
considered as the strongest gemstone. Also known as Neelam, this stone is bright blue in colour.
To attain all the positive aspects of Saturn in your life, you must know the right procedure for wearing a blue sapphire stone.
Who should wear it?
Blue Sapphire should only be worn on the recommendation of a renowned astrologer and gemstone consultant with utmost caution.
This gemstone can bring unrestrictive power, success, financial abundance and sound health to its wearer. But at the same time, it can prove to be extremely dangerous and deadly if worn by somebody it’s not meant for.
Thus, you must never dare to wear blue sapphire without expert guidance.
How does blue sapphire affect you?
- Life: Blue Sapphire brings a strong stillness of mind. It protects you and helps in eliminating negativity, unknown fears
and complications in life. On the other hand, if unfavourable, it can adversely impact your life, leaving you low-spirited
and broke. In order to prevent these negative reflections, it is strongly advised to consult an expert before wearing it.
- Career: Blue Sapphire stone holds the potential to help you achieve great heights and success. It could be extremely
beneficial for people working in fields related to law enforcement (judges and attorneys), transportation, real estate, vehicles, mineral mining and production, etc.
- Health: This gemstone works wonders when it comes to healing. It helps in attaining freedom from depression,
frustration and anxiety. Besides this, this gemstone is very powerful against prevailing problems of alcoholism and
provides instant relief by boosting metabolism and energy.
When and How to Wear it?
Blue sapphire is September’s birthstone and is also a lucky gemstone for those born under Number 8.
- To receive maximum benefits, it is advised to wear Neelam as a ring or pendant.
- It can be set in Penta alloy (the mixture of 5 metals), gold or silver after evaluating the suitability of the metal from the native’s Kundli.
- Before wearing the ring or pendant made of this gemstone, one should always consecrate it in order to maximize
- This gemstone should always be worn on a Saturday or as recommended by an expert.
- One should avoid wearing Pearl, Ruby and Red Coral along with this gemstone unless recommended by an expert
astrologer, as the effects of doing so, in some cases might concede with each other.
- Natives with Lord Shani in their 3rd or 8th house should not wear this gemstone.
Method: Dip the stone in raw milk or Ganga Jal the preceding night. Wake up early in the morning as it should be worn within one hour of sunrise. After the bath, face towards east direction and keep the ring in your right hand. Recite the respective/advised Shani Mantra and then wear this stone!
Precautions & Care
- Sometimes, the stone warns us about the need to alter or remove the gem by diminishing its colour or producing a
crack. One should instantly change the stone in any such case.
- Being one of the hardest and durable stone, it’s not very difficult to clean a Sapphire. The safest and simplest way to clean Blue Sapphire is to wash it with lukewarm soapy water and wipe it with a soft cleaning cloth. Once the
stone is set in jewellery, use a soft brush to clean it.
- Also, in order to maintain this stone’s radiance, it is very important to clean the pavilion of this stone.